Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
Why should you search for a home by yourself? With 12+ years in the industry I have a lot of knowledge about the area and it is easier to navigate with a real estate professional at your side. Having an experienced agent at your side is to guide you through the chaos is invaluable and this is why you should hire me.
1) I first meet you to do a Buyer Interview to determine your needs, wants, schools, location, size and estimated time of move.
2) I guide you through the pre-approval process with finding a quality lender that can suit your needs.
3) If you are a first time buyer I review the Residential Purchase Agreement with you.
4) I explain the escrow process as the 3rd party mediator, escrow deposit and instructions.
5) I explain how beneficial the home inspection is and what to ask the seller for.
6) I explain how I can negotiate on your behalf when writing offers and counter offers.
7) I explain that I use a transaction coordinator to handle all the documentation to make life simpler.
8) I explain what happens at closing.
9) I offer my buyers incentives such as help with closing costs $500.00 and moving boxes!
10) I offer a 1 year warranty for you home if you purchase with me!